To design a modular habitat (a research station and tourist centre) on Moon in a most easy and efficient way. Then multiply the module to build a fast growing city.
A lander will land on Moon. Then the aluminum folding wing will come out. After that a inflatable screen will wrap the wing. Finally, a 3D printed radiation shield using loose Moon soil will wrap the wing.
1. Water atrium to allow sun light and provide radiation protection.
2. Inflatable screen as a thermal insulator.
3. Flexible and light weight interior partition.
4. Water window to allow visual connection with moon landscape with radiation protection
5. Flexible joints for lander foundation/leg for resisting Moon quake.