“We are looking for innovative, designs that balance the needs of todays ever increasingly demanding and well travelled luxury adventure traveler, with the challenge of creating extraordinary guest experiences using sustainable solutions in remote and sensitive destinations.”
Owners Debra Fox and Chris Browne create lasting value through the artful and seamless merging of design, architecture and hospitality services in the luxury sector of the hospitality industry.
Fox Browne Creative offers direction and assistance for the development of luxury lodges and small hotels. We have 50 years combined experience in luxury tourism and travel having designed, built, project managed, styled, opened and operated over 60 award winning lodges in some of the most remote parts of Africa and India.. Between us we have tackled and overcome just about every challenge imaginable and more importantly, we have loved every day creating beautiful guest experiences.
Our philosophy in both design and operations is very simple – it is all about the guests and what they will experience whilst staying there. We have a deep understanding of what works and what doesn’t when creating and operating a product for the luxury international traveller. There are many hundreds of extraordinary experiences across the world and the marketplace is extremely competitive and will only get tougher as the traveller becomes more demanding especially considering the prices they are paying. Today’s luxury traveller seeks truth, soul and meaning.
In Short: Better business through creativity
- Owner Fox Browne Creative
- Travel junkie
- Winner of 2015 Gold Key Designer of the year
- Hospitality Design Award – Winner 2015 Open Category http://www.hospitalitydesign.com/static/content_images/HD_Awards
- Winner of We Are Africa Innovation Awards – Design Africa 2015
- Short listed for the We are Africa, innovation awards – Design Africa 2016 http://www.weareafricatravel.com/design-africa/
- Voted one of the top 50 hotel designers in the world by Andrew Martin for 3 years running
- Work featured in Architectural Digest, Elle Decoration (French and UK), House and Garden and more
- Ranked as best Small Hotel Designer in the world by Travel & Leisure magazine
- Creative Director- &Beyond Travel- created the aesthetic of the &Beyond Brand across all guest touch points for 15 years – from 1996 to 2010
- Part of the team that built the company form 4 lodges to 40 lodges during that time.
- Designed and opened 50 lodges across Africa and India during those 15 years
- Discovered, sourced and explored India to create 4 exquisite jungle lodges
- Managed branding, collateral design, interior design and architectural briefs
- Worked in 9 countries across Africa, India, UK, USA, Latin and South America and Middle East
- I always maintain a sense of humour in my design