Elevenses Noun. British. Informal.
1. A short break - usually with tea or coffee - taken at about eleven o'clock in the morning.
2. Daily dose of inspiration by Eleven Magazine…preferably to be consumed with a tea or coffee.
- Eleven’s Shelter 48 Competition
- Shanghai Planetarium
- MOONTOPIA Competition
- Mutt Motorcycle’s New Launch
- Eleven’s Planetarium Competition
- Winner of the Inaugural Architecture Drawing Prize Announced
- BRT Station Concept
- Super Sensory Safari
- ARCHITALE by Federico Babina
- Biomimicry Awards